Kajol BhatiaModel - Fashion Designer - Grooming Consultant
Besides being a devout and conventional homemaker for more than two decades now, I have always engaged myself in several social service activities which mainly involve empowering women and sponsoring orphanage requirements. I have been an integral part of ‘Ladies Circle India’, which is part and parcel of the social networking organization ‘Ladies Circle International’, that helps educate the underprivileged in various ways. Personally, I have taken responsibility of two orphanages, a school for the needy and a female acid victim.
Being married for 23 years, I have had several opportunities to show the Event Manager in me by organizing several parties, surprises and events for family as well as friends.
Also, I am a certified Grooming Consultant and HR Trainer and have trained a huge number of women in both fields.
From the age of four, I’ve won a number of accolades and recognitions of which few have been mentioned below:
- Pink Carnation Queen – Bangalore Ladies Wing – 1999
- Bowring Club Queen – Bowring Club – 2004
- Mrs. Bangalore Club 1st Runner up – Bangalore Club – 2008
- Glamorama Queen – Ladies Circle India – 2015
- Mrs. Personality – Ladies Circle India – 2016
- Classic Mrs India Karnataka – 2018
- Classic Mrs India Karnataka – Best Diva 2018
- Classic Mrs India – 2018
- Classic Mrs Asia International – Most Charming – 2018
- Sindhu Shree Award – Sindhi Federation of South India 2018
- Golden Honour Award – Ladies Circle India – 2018
With a degree in Fashion Designing and a penchant to wear something unique and different every time, I design my own outfits and I specialize in portraying different out-of-the-box looks and theme outfits. I’m looking forward to launching my label ‘Kajol Bhatia’ soon in 2019.